Get informed and stay relaxed
Arrival and departure
On the day of arrival, you can settle into your apartment from 2 p.m. If you arrive after 7 p.m., please let us know by phone. On the day of departure, you can stay in your apartment until 10 a.m.
With the exclusive Bolzano Card, which you will receive free of charge as a guest, you can enjoy numerous benefits and discounts: free use of all public transport in South Tyrol, admission to around 90 museums throughout the province, and fantastic on-site benefits.
Life doesn’t always go according to plan, which is why we understand that sometimes a long-awaited holiday has to be cancelled. We kindly request that you let us know in good time to avoid incurring unpleasant costs.
- Cancellations up to 60 days before arrival are free of charge.
- For cancellations between 30 and 60 days before arrival, we charge a processing fee of €100.
- Cancellations made between 3 and 30 days prior to arrival will incur a charge of 70% of your booked stay.
- For cancellations from 2 days before arrival and for late arrival or early departure, we charge 100% of the booked stay.
- In case of no-show, 100% of the booked stay will be charged.
We charge the following daily rates for children staying in their parents’ apartment:
- 0 - 2 years: free of charge
- 3 - 6 years: with breakfast €19 | without breakfast €12
- 7 - 11 years: with breakfast €27 | without breakfast €20
- 12 - 15 years: with breakfast €35 | without breakfast €27
For the final cleaning, we charge €15 to €80 depending on the size of the room or apartment.
The local tax is €1.90 per person (from 14 years) and night and will be charged separately.
We kindly ask for your understanding that pets are not allowed at the Hohenegg.