The perfect holiday apartment in South Tyrol for families
Are you looking for a holiday apartment in South Tyrol for your family? Do you want to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the mountains with your little ones? Then you are in the right place with us at the Hohenegg. With a lot of love and passion, we have created a paradise for families in the Sarntal Alps. A place that leaves nothing more to be desired during a holiday in South Tyrol with children. That’s our promise!
What can you look forward to on holiday in South Tyrol with children?
- Spacious holiday apartments in South Tyrol for families with plenty of room for the little ones to run around and plenty of privacy for the grown-ups to relax
- Rich breakfast buffet with South Tyrolean quality products and homemade delicacies (booking required)
- Cosy cots and comfortable high chairs for the duration of your stay in our holiday apartments in Bolzano and environs
- Baby sets with changing mat, bottle warmer, nappy bucket, and everything else new parents need
- Three playgrounds with swings, sandboxes, and games, fun, and excitement in the village
- Outdoor pools for water lovers of all ages
- Heated indoor pool with counter-current system and massage jets, whirlpool, sunbathing lawn, and relaxation room
- Numerous castles, fortresses, and museums that will transport you to times long past
Have you ever set out on a hike with a fluffy alpaca? Unlike an excursion on horseback, the focus is placed on going at a leisurely pace. This allows you to enjoy and appreciate the colours and scents even more. Drop in on our friends at Hofmann Anger, learn all kinds of interesting facts about alpacas, look forward to getting to know these kind-hearted animals, and off you go on an unforgettable hike.
Summer bliss & spring awakening
The sun shines from the sky, dandelions and daisies punctuate the landscape around our holiday apartment in Reinswald, and children look forward to a few weeks away from their stressful school routine. Now is the time to run barefoot across flowering Alpine meadows, to venture for a swim in crystal-clear mountain lakes, to sign the summit book after a fun hike, or simply to sit in the grass and admire the view while having a picnic.
A very special experience for families is the “Reinswalder Urlesteig”, a nature discovery trail with six exciting stops. Here, big and small explorers can learn all kinds of interesting facts about the animal and plant world, listen to the legend of the Urlelock, climb on the big dragonfly, sail across the pond on a raft, search for the right path in the labyrinth, or simply marvel and explore.
Winter bliss & hints of autumn
Winter quietly approaches. Slowly but surely, the larches lose their last needles, the temperatures drop noticeably, and the highest mountain peaks in Sarntal are covered with snow. Soon you will be able to whizz down the slopes on skis or a snowboard, go on leisurely winter hikes with a speedy toboggan ride finish, build igloos, and have snowball fights. When the snow glistens outside the window of our holiday apartments in South Tyrol for families, children’s eyes will gleam with joy!
Explore South Tyrol with the Bolzano Card
With the exclusive Bolzano Card, which you will receive free of charge as our guest, you can enjoy numerous benefits and discounts: free use of all public transport in South Tyrol, admission to around 90 museums throughout the province, and fantastic on-site benefits.