The Hohenegg extras are sure to satisfy every wish.
- Heated indoor pool with counter-current system and massage jets, whirlpool, Finnish sauna, steam bath, sunbathing lawn, and relaxation room
- Rich breakfast buffet with South Tyrolean quality products and homemade delicacies (booking required)
- South Tyrolean specialities to cook yourself, prepared for you with lots of love and fresh ingredients (for an additional fee)
- Cosy lounge with large TV and various board games (and drinks for a fee)
- Weekly change of bed linen and towels. If you don’t need your linens changed or want to do without it for the sake of the environment, a little surprise awaits you.
- Cosy bathrobes, sauna towels, and slippers for the duration of your stay
- Laundry room with washing machine, dryer, and ironing facilities (extra charge)
- Lift – so you don’t have to lift your luggage up any stairs
- Parking space in our underground garage for your car or motorcycle
- Garage for your bike (during the summer months)
- Ski room with ski boot warmers (during the winter months)
- E-charging station for your electric vehicle
- Wi-Fi throughout the building
For parents and children
- Spacious apartments with plenty of room for the little ones to run around and plenty of privacy for the grown-ups to relax
- Cosy cots and comfortable highchairs for the duration of your stay
- Baby sets with changing mat, bottle warmer, nappy bin, and everything else new parents need
- Three playgrounds with swings, sandboxes, and games, fun, and excitement in the village
- Outdoor pools for water lovers of all ages
- Numerous castles, fortresses, and museums that will transport you to times long past
Explore the south of South Tyrol with the Bolzano Card
With the exclusive Bolzano Card, which you will receive free of charge as our guest, you can enjoy numerous benefits and discounts: free use of all public transport in South Tyrol, admission to around 90 museums throughout the province, and fantastic on-site benefits.